At BeatsBooster we know how hard for kids to get into the college or university and willing to support your education efforts. We have created the Internet Marketing Scholarship for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with the passion of “Technology” to receive $1000 award.
All essays must be submitted by December 1, 2018. The winner will be announced on December 30, 2018.
Deadline – December 1, 2018
Award Value – $1000
Place of Study – Not specified
Applicants’ Nationality – Not specified
Contact information – firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order to apply, you have to be enrolled in a graduate or undergraduate program
- Proof of enrollment to the university must be submitted along with the essay
- You can submit only one application per year
- Any sort of plagiarism will result in disqualification
- The application is open worldwide
Please include the following details:
- Full name
- Mailing address
- School or University name
- Area of Study
- A valid document which proves you are a student of a specific school, college, or university.
- Short biography, 300-400 words longs
How to Submit Your Essay
- The essay must be unique, otherwise, you are at risk of being disqualified
- The title of your email application should be “BeatsBooster Scholarship Submission”
- Write a 2,000+ word essay on one of the following topics:
- “Should headphones be allowed in school?”
- “Why Headphones Can Cause Hearing Problems for Teenagers”
- “Leading headphones brand marketing approach”
Please don’t participate in case you don’t agree with these terms.
All the rights and ownership of the submitted essays are transferred to BeatsBooster, no matter who the winner is.
When the submission period ends, we reserve the right to publish any of the essays received. The BeatsBooster team will select the winner, by their own criteria.